The exiles have produced more and better literature that the own Castro State, and it would be unfortunate that these works were lost.
To do this we need all the Cuban exiles that have published a book, -or know of someone that has done this- of any genre: from a cook book, to a booklet of philosophy, to a novel, poetry, history, etc., to be presented during the ENCUENTRO CON EL LIBRO CUBANO EXILIADO, that we will soon have.
THE INVITATION OR CALL: is at an international level, and so far it has spread to all the United States, Canada, South America, Spain, France, Italy, and Belgium…
The event will take place during a weekend in Miami-Dade County.
- Date: Summer of 2015.
- Saturday, from 10:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.
- Sunday, from 11:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M.
- There will be several lectures on the topic.
- Troubadours of Cuban music will be presented.
- A presentation will be organized, or a book fair with books written and published by Cuban exiles who may be give them as gifts or sold by their authors, publishers or bookstores that submit them.
- Cost of the display tables will be $150.00 and may be used for up to f ive (5) authors. (* Covers the two days of the event.)
- Cost of shared tables is $50.00 for up to three (3) authors per table. (*Covers the two days of the event.)
- Each author, publisher or bookseller is responsible: for everything, the material that it presents.
IT SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD THAT: In this first ENCUENTRO CON EL LIBRO CUBANO EXILIADO only works published by Cuban exiles living in exile will be presented.
FREE ENTRY TO THE PUBLIC
For more information:
email@example.com/libro firstname.lastname@example.org /